Data protection information
Data protection is very important to us! The protection of your personal data is taken very seriously when using this website. Below you will be informed about the collection, processing and use of your personal data when you visit this website and use the services offered there.
1. Information about personal data
(1) Personal data is individual information that relates to a person or that is capable of establishing a connection to a person, such as: B. the name, the postal address, a telephone number, an e-mail address, bank details, etc. Personal data can therefore under certain circumstances be used to determine the identity of a person.
(2) Service provider in accordance with Section 13 of the Telemedia Act (TMG) and the responsible body in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is: Hertz&Selck GmbH & Co. | Tarp ring 23 | 22419 Hamburg
2. Rights of those affected
In connection with our processing of your data, you have the following rights: (1) Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR about the processing of your personal data by us regarding the processing purpose, categories of processed data, recipients or categories of recipients, duration of storage or criteria for determination the duration, right to rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection to processing, right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, if necessary information about the origin of the data and the existence of automated decision-making and, if necessary, information about guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR upon transmission to a third country or international organization;
(2) Right to immediate correction of incorrect or completion of incomplete personal data in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR;
(3) Right to delete the stored personal data in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR if the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed, if the consent given has been revoked and there is another need There is no legal basis if an objection to the processing has been lodged and the data may no longer be processed in accordance with Article 21 Paragraph 1 or 2 GDPR, if the data has been processed unlawfully, if deletion is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or if the data were collected in relation to the services offered by an information society in accordance with Article 8 Para. 1 GDPR. This does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
(4) Right to restriction of processing in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR if you dispute the accuracy of the data (for the period necessary to verify the accuracy), if the processing is unlawful but you refuse deletion and instead request the restriction of use if we no longer need the data for the purposes of processing, but you need the data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or if you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 (1) GDPR as long as it is not yet clear whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your legitimate reasons;
(5) Right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 2 GDPR (if the data is processed for the purpose of direct advertising) or in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR (if the processing is in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S 1 e) or f) GDPR is carried out for reasons arising from your particular situation, unless we have compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your interests, or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims). (6) Right to data portability in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, i.e. to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transmit it to another person responsible;
(7) Right to revoke consent given at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. The revocation means that we are no longer allowed to carry out data processing in the future from the time of revocation. (8) Right to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR. You can find the supervisory authority responsible for us under section 4 above. The right to lodge a complaint applies without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedies.
(9) Please send all requests for information, requests for information or objections to data processing by email email@example.com or to the address mentioned under point 1 paragraph 2.
3. Automated decision making
Automated decision-making is not used here.
4. Supervisory authority
The address of the supervisory authority responsible for us is: The Hamburg Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Ludwig-Erhard-Str. 22 | 7th floor | 20459 Hamburg Tel.  428 54-40 40 | E-Fax  428 54-40 00 firstname.lastname@example.org
The contact details of other data protection supervisory authorities can be found at the following address: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/DE/Service/Anschriften/Laender/Laender-node.html
5. Storage of access data
(1) Every time our website is accessed, access data is stored in a log file on our provider's server.
(2) This data set consists e.g. B. from your IP address (in anonymized form), date and time of the request, the name of the requested file, the device type, the access status, a description of the web browser and operating system used and the referrer (previously visited website).
(3) This data is collected for technical reasons. An evaluation takes place exclusively for statistical purposes and without personal reference (number of visitors and page popularity). Deletion takes place automatically after 14 days at the latest.
6. Collection of personal data for informational use and cookies
(1) If you use the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not log in, register or otherwise provide us with information, we do not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits to you to technically enable visiting the website.
Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. These include, in particular, session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to the website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
The legal basis for this data processing is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest is that through data processing we can carry out statistical evaluations regarding the use of our website and optimize our Internet offerings for users.
In addition, other cookies are used, which are explained within the Cookie Consent Manager, so that, with the exception of the cookies that are absolutely necessary for the website display, no tracking takes place without your consent.
7. Use of functions on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, there are no other functions that collect personal data, with the exception of the data mentioned under 5.2, which your browser transmits to technically enable you to visit the website.
(2) When you contact the service provider by email, we will store your email address and, if you provide this, your name and telephone number in order to answer your questions.
8. Liability for content
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we cannot guarantee that the content is correct, complete or up-to-date. As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws in accordance with Section 7 Paragraph 1 TMG. However, according to Sections 8 to 10 TMG, as a service provider we are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information in accordance with general law remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time of knowledge of a specific legal violation. If we become aware of any corresponding legal violations, we will immediately remove this content.
9. Liability for links
Our pages may contain links to external third-party websites over whose content we have no influence. We therefore cannot assume any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not apparent at the time of linking. However, permanent control of the content of the linked pages is unreasonable without concrete evidence of a legal violation. If we become aware of any legal violations, we will immediately remove such links.
10. Data Security
We secure our website and other systems through appropriate technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution of your data by unauthorized persons. Despite regular checks, complete protection against all dangers is not possible. Our website uses the industry standard SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) for encryption. This ensures the confidentiality of your personal information over the Internet. You can tell whether an encrypted transmission is taking place by looking at the closed key/or Lock symbol in your browser display.
11. Sharing of Data
Your personal data will only be passed on to third parties if you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 a) GDPR; – if the transfer is necessary to fulfill contractual obligations in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 b) GDPR; – if we are legally obliged to pass on the data within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 c) GDPR; – if the transfer of the data is in the public interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Para. 1 e) GDPR or; – if the transfer of data is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 f) GDPR to protect our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party, unless your interests in protecting your data outweigh them.
12. Data Categories
We process the following categories of data: master data (such as company, contact person if applicable, address), communication data, contract data, receivables data, and payment and default information if applicable.
13. Third Party Recipients
In order to process your concerns satisfactorily, we may have to pass on your personal data to third-party recipients. Third-party recipients may include our suppliers, transport and logistics partners and our trading partners.
13.1 Website support
Our website is maintained by the external service provider Lichtblick Digital GmbH.
14. Social networks
We use the third-party services listed below on our website. It is possible that user data may also be processed outside the European Union. This could result in risks for users because, for example, B. the enforceability of one's own rights may be more difficult. Furthermore, user data may be processed for analysis purposes. Profiles can be created based on user behavior and the interests derived from this. These profiles can be used to e.g. B. Place advertisements within and outside the platforms that are likely to match users' interests. For these purposes, cookies may be stored on the users' computers, through which the usage behavior, the interests of the users and/or the length of stay are saved. In the case of requests for information and the assertion of user rights, we would like to point out that these can most effectively be asserted with the respective providers. Only the providers have access to the relevant user data and can take appropriate measures directly and provide specific information.
Links from the social network Facebook, provider Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland, are integrated on our pages. Further information can be found in Facebook's data protection declaration at: de-de.facebook.com/policy.php. If you do not want Facebook to be able to assign your visit to our pages to your Facebook user account, please log out of your Facebook user account beforehand. The regulations regarding the internal processing of INSIGHTS at Facebook can be found at facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum
These are briefly summarized below: Data subject rights can be asserted at Facebook Ireland as well as at us, but primary responsibility according to the GDPR for the processing of Insights data lies with Facebook. We do not make any decisions regarding the processing of Insights data and any other information resulting from Art. 13 GDPR, including the legal basis, identity of the person responsible and the storage period of cookies on user devices. Facebook fulfills all obligations under the GDPR with regard to the processing of Insights data. Facebook Ireland makes the essence of the Page Insights Supplement available to data subjects.
Facebook Conversion Pixel If you have given us your consent, we will use the visitor action pixel from Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland. By calling up this pixel from your browser, Facebook can subsequently recognize whether a Facebook ad was successful. We only receive statistical data from Facebook for effectiveness and market research purposes. If you are logged in to Facebook, we refer you to their data protection information https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. Please click here if you would like to revoke your consent to Conversion Pixel on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings.
Facebook Website Custom Audiences Furthermore, with your consent, we use the “Website Custom Audiences” pixel of the social network Facebook Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Dublin 2, Ireland within our website. So-called tracking pixels are integrated into our pages. When you visit our pages, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Facebook server via the tracking pixel. Facebook thereby receives, among other things, information about page views. If you are a Facebook user, Facebook can assign your interaction to the user account. We would like to point out that we have no knowledge of the content of the transmitted data or its use by Facebook.
Facebook Ireland Ltd. processes personal data when using Facebook products - including when visiting Instagram pages - even from people who are not logged in to any of the Facebook services. What (personal) data this is in detail, how, for what purposes and on what legal basis it is processed is described by Facebook in its data policy (https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875?helpref=page_content), which applies to all Facebook products. Information about contact options for Facebook as well as setting options for advertisements, cookies, etc. can also be found there. The data may be transferred by Facebook to countries outside the European Union. We process personal data ourselves via our Facebook and Instagram accounts (see section 2 below); at the same time, data is processed by Facebook (see section 1). Facebook and our company are “joint controllers” within the meaning of Article 26 GDPR.
Data processed by Facebook The regulations regarding the internal processing of INSIGHTS at Facebook are as follows https://www.facebook.com/legal/terms/page_controller_addendum to read. Data subject rights can be asserted with Facebook Ireland and with us, but primary responsibility under the GDPR for processing Insights data lies with Facebook. We do not make any decisions regarding the processing of Insights data and any other information resulting from Art. 13 GDPR, including the legal basis, identity of the person responsible and the storage period of cookies on user devices.
Data processed by us We can use page insights to anonymously evaluate reach, page views, time spent on video posts, actions (likes, comments, sharing posts) as well as age, gender and location (as determined by users in specified in their respective Facebook or Instagram profiles). To evaluate the reach, settings can be made or appropriate filters can be set with regard to the selection of a time period, the consideration of a specific post and the demographic groupings (e.g. female, 20-30 years old). This data is anonymized, aggregated and abstracted. These settings therefore do not allow us to draw any conclusions about individuals. The evaluation serves to optimally design the offer on the Facebook and Instagram pages for the purpose of public relations.
You can also interact with us via our account. For example, by liking, sharing or commenting on posts or by writing to us directly. In these cases, data processing by us inevitably occurs because you make your account visible to us and your personal data becomes accessible to us. This includes, among other things, your username, your profile picture, the date and time of interaction. The legal basis for processing in this case is Article 6, Paragraph 1, S.1 b) GDPR. We use your data to fulfill the interaction you requested.
Our pages contain links to Xing services. We use Xing to provide information about our company and related events. Xing (XING AG, Dammtorstraße 29-32, 20354 Hamburg, Germany) Data protection declaration / opt-out: https://privacy.xing.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung.
We present our own videos, among other things, in our YouTube channel linked on our website. The service provider is Google Ireland Limited (registered and operated under Irish law) (registration number: 368047), Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland Data protection declaration: policies.google.com/privacy Opt-out: adssettings.google.com/authenticated
15. Google Analytics
This website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. These are text files that are stored on your computer and enable your use of the website to be analyzed. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising.
IP anonymization We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. This means that your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other Google data.
Browser plug-in You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link Download and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Objection to data collection You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this website.
Order data processing We have concluded a contract with Google for order data processing and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics.
Demographic characteristics in Google Analytics This website uses the “demographic characteristics” function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain information about the age, gender and interests of site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and third-party visitor data. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the section “Objection to data collection”.
15.1 Google Maps
This site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. In order to use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. The use of Google Maps is in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offerings and to make it easy to find the places we indicate on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 Paragraph 1 Letter f of the GDPR. You can find more information about the handling of user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
Please describe the newsletter delivery process here.
17. Duration of storage of personal data
We will store your data for as long as it is needed for the purposes underlying the processing. In addition, we only store data if we are legally obliged to do so, e.g. B. due to legal retention requirements.
18. Information on the right to object
An objection to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 Paragraph 1 e) (data processing in the public interest) or f) (data processing to protect legitimate interests based on a balance of interests) is possible at any time in accordance with Article 21 GDPR. In the event of an objection, the personal data will no longer be processed unless there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims. Please send your objection to the email address email@example.com
19. Information on the right of withdrawal
If you have given us your consent to process personal data, you can revoke your consent to us at any time. Of course, this also applies to declarations of consent given to us before May 25, 2018 (before the GDPR came into force). The revocation of consent can only take effect in the future. The lawfulness of the processing will not be retroactively eliminated by a revocation. Please send your revocation by email firstname.lastname@example.org
The data protection information is dated November 10, 2023. However, we would like to point out that from time to time a revision of the data protection information may become necessary due to actual or legal changes.
21. Data Protection Officer
If you have any data protection questions, please feel free to contact our data protection officer: Mr. Thomas Cedzich
c/o Vater Solution GmbH Boschstr. 524118 Kiel email@example.com